Wednesday, April 24, 2013

RICHARD BRANSON


A MAN I USED TO ADMIRE

I know I will not take a dime out of his pocket. I just have to say he is not the progressive savvy entrepreneur I thought him to be.

After spending a few months as his customer I conclude that it is true and you do get what you pay for.

While looking at the demographic of the barely privileged, those of whom I am one; he chose to go to market with shoddy products poor customer service.

I have real doubts as to level of regard that he has for his name and that of the VM group. First I was sold three products that were presented as being complementary. A MIFI2200 and two "USB WIFI" adapters that were in fact
low bandwidth independent connections that required their own accounts.

My VM cell that was replaced turned out to have a bad battery which they also had to replace for overheating. Then the MIFI had the same problem and once more they replaced the unit then when they replaced the battery it was for a phone and they had to kick it upstairs before I could get the correct product.

The unit does not hold a charge and is working now plugged into power source and to get to do this work I have to be in linux Open Suse since I could never do this in windows vista since the throughput would be too slow.  I have been trying to get this done since before dinner and it is near bedtime now.

The only other misfit picking poor poeple's pocket is Magic Jack and its founder. If you know any other nominees for the boob prize for consumer banditry please let us know so we can take our dimes and nickles and go elsewhere.

If you have a deadline and need to get work done the internet service provided by the VM Group should be on the bottom of your list.

Hello Ray.

1 comment:

  1. In all fairness. I do love my unlimited no contract cell plan even though I think the 8 bucks paid for the still camera in my phone was grossly over priced. I am after all 69 and watch each penny of my fixed income.

    Customer service seems to try very hard given the very low pay they get and the fact that they are in shakles to the admin policies and the xerver scripts.

    ReplyDelete

O K OUR KIDS YOUTH FEST

MrZero2Infinity